Tuesday, December 2, 2008






this the christmas deco at the shopping mall which my restaurant located...

well, todae 2nd dec...
hahaha...i was like counting down the day tat i will
be going to SG to meet them...
but as the day came, i was worry too...hahah
cos of the MONEY $$$$$$...

well, i need to have a well plan...
still waiting for my car loan approval...
so that i can very confirm my financial is okie for this month...

oh ya, i din tell you all...
i am getting a new car...
so that i won always argue with him bout the car...
and actually is for long term benefit as well...

yes, it will add up my burden,
but still i craving for it....

and i will be moving out from my house and staying with my aunt...
some where more near to my work place...

lolz...i still staying outside...jus only near with family
maybe these the different barh...

No comments: